Star Body Works provides auto body and collision repair for all makes and models including foreign and domestic, new or old. From minor dents and scratches to major collisions, our I-CAR trained and certified technicians have the experience to return your car to its pre accident condition.
Our state of the art shop offers:
• Computerized estimating systems to calculate the damages accurately
• Complete body and frame repair facility specializing in unibodies
• Complete suspension and alignment featuring Hunter computerized alignments
• High-quality replacement parts of doors, panels and restraint devices
• State of the art bench systems
• Expert color matching
• Fleet of rental cars
• Direct insurance billing
• Lifetime warranty for as long as you own the car
Most Oregonians will go through the collision repair process only two or three times in their life, making the process a stressful and unfamiliar experience. Our staff of certified mechanics, auto body specialists and customer service representatives will help guide you through the collision repair process from start to finish so you’ll know what to expect every step of the way. We will inspect the damage closely, provide you with a detailed estimate and explain the repair process to you. We work closely with your auto insurance company and keep you informed throughout the entire progress. This attention to detail and repair excellence is the main reason that Star Body Works has maintained a high customer satisfaction for over 65 years.